Warning: Mushroom Poisoning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warning: Mushroom Poisoning

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:21 am

Cross posted from another site - another thing to worry about <sigh>

"One of the top agility dogs in the country has died after eating
poisonous fungi. Vets had been trying to save her since last Saturday
but her kidneys had been too badly damaged. Please keep an eye on what
your dogs are eating at this time of year when there are so many
toadstools about. Hex was a very special little Sheltie and only 3
years old. Her owners are completely devastated as she was such a
character and so much loved."

_________________
The average dog has one request to all humankind. Love me
avatar
Admin
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-12-11

View user profile http://missingpaws.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum